Monday 12/8 A1 Pest Control Treatment
Closed Board meeting
6:30 at Unit 372
News and Information
Remember not leave large boxes or trash by the side of trash corrals, break down any boxes.
The community bulletin board has been installed at the front entrance next to the pine tree. If your unit is for sale and not posted, or is posted and needs to be removed, please contact Angela Martin at Mulloy Properties (502-498-2401). Click here to email Angela
If anyone else has volunteered time or materials to the community, please let a board member know so they can be acknowledged.
1. Replacement windows should be double-paned casement type windows with dark brown outside trim and should be clear view with no grids.
2. The windows should be the same size as the existing windows and look the same as the other casement windows in the Crescent Spring Condominiums.
3. The construction should be a high quality aluminum or vinyl type casement windows.
4. We are located in the Clifton Historic District.
5. The replacement windows must meet the Historic Landmarks and Preservation Districts Commission guidelines and be approved before construction.